top of page
MS Workouts uses a strength training method that was developed in 2008, at our Practical fitness Studios, since then it has benefited thousands of people. The technique is called Steady-Pace®. It is a slow-motion, high intensity, low impact movement that is safe on your joints, and delivers a powerful neuromuscular engagement of the targeted muscles. There is no momentum involved, the movements are 100% muscle led.
Strength training is NOT the same thing as aerobic exercise (swimming, biking, walking). The benefits are VERY different. It's important that you have both aerobic exercise and strength training in your weekly exercise routine. While aerobic exercise is great for cardiovascular fitness, strength training is what will really set you on a path towards recovery from MS symptoms, like fatigue, atrophy, and poor balance & coordination.
MS Workouts utilizes a time-based graphics system, and uses CLX Multi-loop Therabands for resistance during the exercise. There are over 100+ guided exercises for the entire spectrum of MS in our program.
Getting started is easy! Here's how it works:
- Subscribe by going to the Sign Up page.
- We'll mail your Free Start Up Kit (yellow CLX Multi-loop Theraband, Progress Journal, and click-pen.
- Visit the Getting Started page, so you can get familiar with the many features of MS Workouts.
- Perform the Standing or Wheelchair Exercise Class, 2-3x times a week, with a rest day in between. Each exercise is class is 20-30min, and updated every Monday. That means you only need to exercise about one hour a week! Our program is friendly to busy schedules!
- If you have a particular symptom you want to focus on like foot drop, poor mobility, or weak grip to name a few, compliment your weekly class with one of the Symptom-Specific Series.
- Stretching is an important part of reducing spasticity. We recommend to perform our stretches either after your workout or during your rest days (or both).
- We also provide healthy recipes in an easy-to-follow manner.
- When you sign up, you will have access to the Facebook Members-Only Group, where we host live open discussions with the team about health, fitness, and support.
- Speaking of support, our support team is always on stand-by and ready to help you out with whatever you need to make sure you're getting the most out of your workout.
Don't have MS? You still need to strength train!
MS Workouts isn't just for individuals with Multiple Sclerosis. Many of our clients have other illnesses but are experiencing equally powerful results using our program.
MS Workouts programming also provides real benefits to individuals with:
- and much more
MS Workouts is a monthly subscription of $29.95 a month. That means it requires a credit card that will be charged $29.95 on a month-to-month basis. You can cancel at any time.
Don't forget, we've made the program available for free-viewing! If you want to browse through the program to see what it looks like, click here
A FREE Online Exercise Program From David Lyons
Strength Training Design for MS
Easy-to-Follow Exercise Routines
Combat Foot Drop
100% FREE. No Credit Card Required
bottom of page