This full-body session has 5 exercises:
- Armchair Push Up (Metabolic)
- Hip Bridge (Dynamic)
- Leg Raise (Metabolic) Left
- Leg Raise (Metabolic) Right
- Heel Toe Rock (Eccentric)
Muscles strengthened: Pectorals, Deltoids, Triceps, Core muscles, Hip Flexors, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Spinae Erectors, Calves, Anterior Tibialis.
- Turn down thermostat to 68F (or cool).
- Point a fan(s) directly at you.
- Drink ice cold water between each exercise.
- Clear your exercise space of any potential hazards.
- If you feel overwhelming dizziness, overheating, fatigue, stop the exercise; continue when your symptoms dissipate.
- Speak with your health practitioner before starting a new exercise routine.
Experience the Benefits of ONLINE Strength Training
Strength Training for Multiple Sclerosis
MS Workouts is an online strength training program for individuals living with Multiple Sclerosis. The Steady-Pace® technique is a slow-motion exercise method that is safe on the joints and delivers a powerful neuromuscular engagement because the movements are 100% muscle-led, there is no momentum involved.
The on-demand platform provides a safe and effective strength training routine that can be done from the comfort of one's home. During the workouts, you will be guided by our instructors and graphics which will help motivate you to challenge yourself, while staying measured and maintaining proper form.
Our mission is to increase the muscular strength of our users -- which may help alleviate symptoms such as fatigue, atrophy, pain, poor mobility, poor balance, and poor coordination.
"I can't even express how excited I am to hear about this program. It's amazing! I'm so excited."
"I've noticed tremendous results, one being that I couldn't lift my hands any higher than shoulder height, and now I can lift them way up over my head!"
"Already felt a bit relieved from my fatigue which has been otherwise making my days miserable."
"The exercises on MS Workouts have specific exercises that really target MS problem areas, like foot drop."
"Great exercises and stretches for people with MS."
"After 2 days, I am noticing an improvement in my gait."
"These exercises have really made a difference in my recovery."
"I feel stronger than I have in years."