Free Workout for Foot Drop
- This free workout does not require any exercise equipment.
- Keep your thermostat down, a fan pointed at you, and a water bottle nearby.
- We encourage you to take responsibility for your own safety and well-being.
- Consult with your practitioner before starting any new exercise program.
- Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Foot Drop Series Demo
Ankle flexion will isolate the Anterior Tibialus (lateral side of the leg) and the top of the foot. Performing this exercise on a regular basis will strengthen the muscles affected by foot drop so that you can more easily bring your toes off the ground to keep you from tripping while walking.